261. Fill in the blanks :What is the time ---------- your watch?
উত্তর : ক. by
262. Fill in the blinks: “Give my ___to him”.
ক. Warm compliment
গ. Best compliment
ঘ. Heartiest compliment
উত্তর : খ. Compliments
263. “Caesar and Cleopatra” is-
ক. A tragedy by Shakespeare
খ. A play by G. B. Shaw
গ. A poem by Lord Byron
ঘ. A novel by S.T. Coleridge
উত্তর : খ. A play by G. B. Shaw
264. `Justice delayed is justice denied' was stated by -
উত্তর : গ. Gladstone
265. `syntax' means -
ক. Supplementary tax
খ. Sentence building
গ. Manner of speech
উত্তর : খ. Sentence building
266. Choose the correct sentence -
ক. He was hunged for murder
খ. He has been hunged for murder
গ. He was hanged for murder
ঘ. He had been hunged for murder
উত্তর : গ. He was hanged for murder
267. Choose the correct sentence -
ক. The rich is not always happy
খ. Rich is not always happy
গ. The rich is not happy always
ঘ. The rich are noy always happy
উত্তর : ঘ. The rich are noy always happy
268. What is the synonym of `Incite' ?
উত্তর : গ. Instigate
269. What is the antonym `Honorary' ?
উত্তর : গ. Salaried
270. What is the verb of the word ability?
উত্তর : খ. Enable
271. Who is poet of the Victorian age?
ক. Mathew Arnold
খ. Helen keller
ঘ. Robert Browning
উত্তর : ঘ. Robert Browning
272. Who is the author of `For Whom the Bell Tolls' ?
ক. Lord Tennison
গ. Charles Dickens
ঘ. Ernest Hemingway
উত্তর : ঘ. Ernest Hemingway
273. Fill in the blanks He has assured me_______safety ?
উত্তর : খ. of
274. May Allah help you. What kind of sentence is this ?
উত্তর : গ. Optative
275. A rolling stone gathers no moss. what rolling' is ?
গ. Verbal noun
উত্তর : ঘ. Adjective
276. He has been ill___Friday last. Fill in the blanks.
উত্তর : খ. since
277. Which is the noun of the word beautiful ?
উত্তর : খ. Beauty
278. Hold water means -
ক. keep water
গ. Bear examination
ঘ. Drink water
উত্তর : গ. Bear examination
279. Out and out means -
ক. Noat at all
খ. Man of outside
গ. To be last
উত্তর : ঘ. Throughly
280. Choose the correct alternative to correct the sentence. He ………. to see us if he had been able to do .
ক. Would come
খ. Would have come
গ. may have come
ঘ. may come
উত্তর : খ. Would have come